- Project needs are determined with a client focus to ensure satisfaction
- Fee structure is based on project requirements and costs are discussed upfront
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry practices
- Adherence to industry practices
- Access to a large network of experts with a range of expertise
- Timely project deliverables
- We use our network of experts in various areas of epidemiology and public health to address a wide array of consultation requests, from the most basic requests to the most complex projects. Our consultants are members of internationally recognized bodies for public health and epidemiology practice.
- We offer services at all stages of epidemiological research and surveillance projects, from study conceptualization to dissemination of results. Our services are offered with integrity and professionalism.
- We are a Canadian consulting firm with national and international clients.
- We support private and public sectors in employing best practices in research, surveillance, and outbreak management.
- We work closely with our clients to ensure that our services meet their evolving needs.